Vue Banner

Do you like what you see in this blog? They are all made in Vue 8! Click below to try making your own 3D worlds for free!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Island

OK so here I am again, I was bored last night so I created something close to an idea I had. It is close to the myst-riven philosophy With an island in the middle of nowhere, even if I go a little close to the Riven's feeling I will be happy, because this is what I want. To make an atmosphere close to Riven, to watch the scenery and feel amazed, to just look around and feel "wow".

I don't know how well Vue can perform in heavy populated scenes but since it is the only tool I have available now I have to try my best with it.


So here is the first scene.



And the second where I did some changes.











No comments:

Post a Comment