Vue Banner

Do you like what you see in this blog? They are all made in Vue 8! Click below to try making your own 3D worlds for free!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change of plans

Well I was thinking deeper about the scenario of the fantasy project and realized that the "fantasy setting/scenario" is not what I really want.

So I came up with the idea of having a crazy world, something like Alice in Wonderland. With no limits. Everything can happen, everything can be seen. This give a nice opportunity here to mix up any idea that will come to light. I was even thinking of making it like some short of psychedelic cyberpunk world where logic is gone and the principles of nature does not apply, as I said, like Alice in Wonderland.

Then I was wondering about the characters. I really have no knowledge of how to make 3D persons, so this can be a trouble and a big slowdown in the progress. But since I decided to go on with the cyberpunk think I guess the characters can just be anything.

So I made this:




Also I was thinking about doing a "voice over" on the dialogs by using the great text to speech which coming with the MacOSX.











No comments:

Post a Comment