Vue Banner

Do you like what you see in this blog? They are all made in Vue 8! Click below to try making your own 3D worlds for free!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slow but steady.

Hello again, the progress is slow but exist.

I'm not sure if anyone else have faith in the project anymore, but I still do.
I believe the guys I have shared my plans for this game so far are like "nice images, but I don't see you ever complete the project". Maybe they are right but I want to believe that I have plenty of years ahead of me to complete it. Maybe I will not have it ready in a year but maybe I will have it in 2, I don't think that having this project mostly as a hobby means that it will never be completed.


Anyway, I have some more images to share. As you can see a reason for my slow progress is that I just can't use freely available 3D models in Multiverse, or to be honest I don't want to use them.
I make every single object from the ground up, I love to do that, it make it feels mine. This have an impact in workflow but I don't care, I don't want to make something with objects I found around the internet and just arranged them in a scene. However I used some ready objects for the "intro" cutscene as you can see below, even if they are heavily edited and it is hard to say.


Enough with the talking however, here are the images:

I made some adjustments in the teleportation device.

This is inside the building I have hided the building however for faster previews.

A render with the walls up but without the rest of the furniture, only the device.

A detail next to the entrance, we will have to light the room once we enter, right?

The view from the windows, good thing we arrived in time, just before the rain started.

From the intro cutscene, I will use the animatic style here. Static comic like frames with a little animation (like zoom in or pan the static frame), voice and other sound FX.

Every dramatic story need something terrible to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment